permits you to position all non-current subdomains to a particular folder in your account. It usually means that if you enter diverse subdomains (which are not designed in your cPanel) in your browser, they all will present the exact same articles that you uploaded to the folder set for the wildcard subdomain.
In buy to produce a wildcard subdomain, observe the upcoming methods:
1. Log into your cPanel.
2. Navigate to Domains part > Subdomains menu:
3. Make a subdomain * pointing it to the necessary folder (you will need to have to specify the path in the field Document Root):
4. Go to the Zone Editor menu:
5. Make certain that there is an A report for *.yourdomain.com established and pointed to the server IP address (it could coincide with the IP handle of your principal area or ftp.yourdomain.com is pointed to):
6. Now, you will will need to wait around until the propagation is more than (it really should get N seconds, wherever N – is TTL for this A document you can edit it manually and reduce the range to speed up the approach), and then the wildcard subdomain will operate effectively.
Require any help? Contact our HelpDesk